Padua College is a Child Safe School and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.
It is a condition of employment that staff are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 prior to commencing employment.
Mornington Junior Year 7-9 Campus, Oakbank Road
Mornington Senior Year 10-12 Campus, Oakbank Road
Rosebud Junior Year 7-9 Campus, Inglewood Crescent
Tyabb Junior Year 7-9 Campus, Frankston-Flinders Road
Applications are sought for the following long service leave replacement full time positions for Term 3 (Monday 11 July – Friday 16 September 2022):
Applications close for the above positions: Friday 20 May 2022.
Applications are sought from experienced teachers for of combination of the following full time ongoing and fixed term teaching positions at the Mornington Campus to commence as soon as possible with a combination of the following methods:
Applications close for the above positions: 10am Monday 9 May 2022.
Applications are sought for the position of VCAA Chief Examination Supervisor at Padua College for 2022 and will need to be available from September - November 2022.
Chief supervisors have overall responsibility for the conduct and administration of VCE external assessments, as set out below and any additional instructions provided by the VCAA and the school at which they are employed.
Chief supervisors are responsible for:
• reconciling all external assessment materials within 48 hours of delivery, ensuring they are stored in a dedicated secure locked repository according to VCAA requirements
• ensuring there is a clear and common understanding of the requirements for any student with approved Special Examination Arrangements
• ensuring the secure storage and collection of external assessment materials
• ensuring that authorised school personnel are made aware of any student who does not obey or observe instructions given by the supervisor in the examination room
• ensuring that suitable arrangements are available in the event that a student's behaviour requires their removal from an examination room
• ensuring all response material is collected and packed according to VCAA requirements
• the safekeeping and handing over of the completed response material to the VCAA courier
• in conjunction with school personnel, ensuring that all supervisors are:
Chief supervisors cannot be any of the following:
• related to, or associated with, any student undertaking a VCE Unit 3 or 4 study in 2022
• teaching or tutoring any student in a VCE Unit 3 or 4 study in 2022
• related to, or associated with, any person engaged in teaching, tutoring or coaching any students undertaking a VCE Unit 3 or 4 study in 2021, or any school personnel engaged in organising or checking VCE external assessment materials on behalf of a school in 2022
• employed by the school in any capacity, including as a teacher, Casual Relief Teacher (CR1) or a member of the administration staff.
Applications are welcome for the casual positions of Learning Support Officers for all campuses.
Applications close for the above positions: 10am Monday 9 May 2022
Applications for all positions should be addressed to the Principal and forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications should include the relevant College Application Form, a cover letter, a current Curriculum Vitae (including the names, phone numbers and email addresses of three referees) and university transcripts. All telephone enquiries should be directed to the Personal Assistant to the Vice Principal – Staff.
Thanks for reaching out
someone will get back to you soon